David & The Boy headed on an overnight camping trip with "Unca Jimmy" and The Cousin* Thursday night - one last Hurrah before school starts back up next week. I hear there was a ton of fun, and David was kind enough to document a bit of it for us. Since us gals were stuck back home, I had to rely on The Boy to tell me Just Exactly What Went On. Now, if you know The Boy or have met The Boy, you know he is Quite The Talker. I opted to take quotes but not subject you to the on-going dissertations he gave for each photo. You're Welcome.
They were living on the edge, both riding in the road and without a helmet. The Boy assures me they were not speeding and going very slow. This photo is kindly known as riding our scooters all the way back to my camper

They visited a playground and much fun was had. I am told that they were pretending this was a higher ladder and just in case you were wondering when you get up to the top you should neber let go because that is dangerous
The Boy told me this picture was me and my cousin having fun at the playground


Dis is fishing but I didn't have fun. I just waitin and waitin but I never catch a fish, Fishin is bor-rin.

Unnca Jimmy was givin some lessons to my cousin to catch a fish with his fishin pole really great

We went to a fun aquarium I thought it was bor-rin but it wasn't bor-rin it was fun but you shouldn't swim in dat water over there because there is a fish with a sharky-nose that is longer and it will hurt people and everyone else really bad



And look there's the little alligator HE'S SO CUTE 

That's us at the mountain and do you know what happened? We had to get in the truck real fast because it started rain so bad! We run so fast together



Zoomin down de hill!



We played my games together

This is me and my cousin was sleepin in the couch and he wanted a drink of water and to play my leapster but it was time for bed so I said I would stay with him for a minute and he could play my leapster in the morning and we watched TV

The Boy had a blast, especially the playground and aquarium portions. He is quite partial to the He Is So Cute Alligator and wants to go back to see him again. Mad props to David for snapping some fabulous pictures to document the fun times had by all. I'm glad there was such a great one-last-hurrah for the guys and hope they are able to do it again sometime!
* No Jimmy is not my brother. No Jimmy is not David's brother. But we are family. And so he's Uncle Jimmy. And The Boy thinks the twins are his cousins. Thus a camping trip with his uncle and cousin. And yes he did say that was his cousin in all those pictures. He's a character like that. Never a dull moment around here, folks. Rarely a quiet one either!



What a great trip!
ReplyDelete